1. Design Process: Minimum of $150 for up to 2 hrs; additional hours billed at $75/hr
- Design Consultation: Our design team will work closely with you to create a unique custom jewelry design based on your specifications.
- Design Approval: You will receive a detailed design sketch, digital rendering or mockup for your approval before sample production begins.
- Payment: A non-refundable deposit is required before design work commences. Design minimum is $150 for up to 2 hours with each additional hour billed at $75/hr (billed in 1/2 hr increments).
2. Samples: $50 per sample
- Sample Production: Upon design approval, we will create a sample piece for your review and approval. The sample will be shipped to you.
- Sample Approval: You must review and approve the sample within the specified timeframe to avoid delays in production.
- Alterations: Minor design adjustments can be made after sample approval, but any changes requiring a new mold will be treated as a new sample. We will communicate with you for approval prior to requesting new samples should they require a new mold, and subsequently additional fees.
- Payment: Full payment for each sample is required up front and is non-refundable.
3. Ordering, Production, Delivery and Quality Control:
- Order Minimums: All custom orders require a minimum of 100 pieces per item.
- Production Timeline: We will provide an estimated production timeline, but delays due to unforeseen circumstances may occur. In general, order production takes 60-90 days (after design approval and upon receipt of deposit payment).
- Shipping: Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be specified in the order agreement. Shipping timeframes will be specified in the order agreement. Seasons Jewelry is not responsible for any delays in shipping.
- Quality Control: All custom jewelry pieces will undergo Seasons Jewelry's quality control process to ensure they meet our standards. Quality control issues will be brokered by Seasons Jewelry, on your behalf.
4. Order Cost and Payment:
- Order Cost: The final cost will be determined based on the approved design and any additional customization options, quantity ordered & shipping costs.
- Payment: Full Payment is required up front and is non-refundable.
5. Changes and Cancellations:
- Change Requests: No changes can be requested after the product order has been placed.
- Cancellations: Orders can be canceled any time before product order has been placed. All payments made for design & samples are non-refundable.
6. Returns and Refunds:
- Returns: Custom jewelry is non-returnable, except in cases of defects or errors on our part.
- Defects: We will rectify any defects or errors in accordance with our warranty policy.
7. Intellectual Property:
- Design Ownership: We retain the rights to the custom jewelry design unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Client Materials: Any materials provided by the client for custom jewelry creation are their responsibility, including copyrights and trademarks.
- Trademarked Items: Requests to use trademarked items will not be honored unless the requestor is the trademark holder. Seasons Jewelry will need written approval to use all trademarks and will not be responsible for royalty payments for custom orders.